June 20, 2009

Girls Trip

The first weekend in June we went on a girls trip to the parade of homes, and shopping with no kids, well plus the babies. It was a lot of fun.



I thought I'd share a few photos I took of the decor.

We went through some of this!

....but there was a lot of this too!


More photos of fun decor....I liked the farm grid.






I think we all had lots of fun and we were happy to come home
to our families.

3 comments:

Josh & Laura Palmer said...

Hey Brittney! Thanks for adding me I'm still trying to find Blog friends!

Ginger said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for helping with my screaming baby the whole way.

Laici said...

Looks fun! I really like that stair shelf thing, and those cute dots on the wall. What room was that in? A craft room or something, or maybe a bedroom?