June 29, 2009

Camping


We went camping with my family in the rain this past weekend. It ended up being really fun. The kids played in the water hole left from fridays rain. Saturday my mom had them go on a hike and we picked up leaves and stuff to make bag puppets and then the kids made feather hats and bead necklaces and when they were done they earned a bow and arrows. The kids had so much fun. Sadly my batteries died so no pics of sat. on my camera.



Needless to say we couldn't keep the kids out of the water and mud. I think they all went to bed muddy.

We played cards part of the time. It was fun to relax in the shade.



I thought this picture captured my dad perfectly.


Cole trying to win at cards.


Landon caught a fish and was so so excited. He carried it around for a long long time. I talked him into putting it in the water on a line but he was certain it would get away. Then later that night he left it out so long that it was no good so they told me to put it in the fire so no bears would come. Landon was devastated!...but he survived.


Bronsen and Landon checking on something?


Proud as he can be of his catch!


Admiring his catch.


Don't forget the refreshing fishy beverage.
Thanks mom and dad! Love you.

3 comments:

The Daltons said...

Zeke and Hillary if you read this I'd like to view your blog if you'll invite me!

Zeke, Hillary, Koriann said...

Sure what's your email? My friend Alex Richards found your blog, because he is married to a shumway from blanding, so he was asking if we knew you guys. Our blog is zekeandhillary.blogspot.com

The Daltons said...

Never mind Hillary I guess you unprivatized it!