I came across Mormon. Messages on the church web site. They have a bunch of clips on you.tube about different gospel topics this link is the latest video from apostle Quentin L. Cook. I thought it was very touching and puts life into perspective. I'm so grateful that the Lord Jesus Christ knows how each of us feels, and that our Father in Heaven loves us enough to let us grow in trials. Share it with those you love. You never know who it might help.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg
I also think it is very cool that the Church is reaching out in such a way sooo many people will come across it. It's a great missionary tool in our time.
Check out the Mormon. Channel at .lds.org or get the widget on my blog. It is free. They play music and church talks. Always a good idea!
Christmas 2016
9 years ago
1 comment:
Cool, thanks Britt!
Post a Comment