Well here are a few of my best quirks..
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I always bug my face for some reason or another, either my nose itches or my eyes are dry or I lean on my face, or my hair itches my face.
2. I often substitute words when I'm in a hurry. Like I'll say, will you hand me that wrench. When it's really pliers cause I know you know what I mean. I guess....maybe that's part of #5!
3. I also exchange the first letter in words a lot....the most recent being changing handelier. We were out so Zeb wanted to go straight to my moms and get a crack out of it. I think the brothers-in-laws have an understanding cause there wife's say the same wierd things.
4. Bai and I noticed that we both do this all of the time and it has really started to bug me that I say "Just Kidding" about almost everything. Once I noticed I was saying it the words stuck out like a sore thumb and has been bugging me ever since.
5. I always feel like I am right about most everything. Like how to spell awkward at grandma's I got it in my head I knew how to spell it and it ended up I was totally wrong. They even looked it up there on their cell phone and I didn't believe them until I looked it up on my own computer. That's the only way I believe I'm wrong is with cold hard facts and even then somehow I still feel like I haven't lost the argument. Wierd huh.
6. I guess a sixth quirk is I'm addicted to caffeine which is horrible to admit but I think it's more than just the caffeine cause I will start off the day with determination not to get a pop and go most all day with no problem until I'm out and about getting gas or going grocery shopping or to alco, anywhere there's pop I buy one automatically, it's like a routine, without even thinking, I pick one up like it's a food storage item or something. Then after I take one drink it hits me I wasn't going to drink pop anymore! I really am still working on this!
I tag anyone that hasn't already done this...
Christmas 2016
9 years ago
1 comment:
Surely you have more quirks that make you sound as crazy as mine make me sounds. You're much too normal I guess.
Post a Comment