Yay, I have been wondering when you would jump on the band wagon!!! I am not verry good at updating but its fun to be able to peek in on other people occasionally. Hope all is going well, look forward to your next post.
Brit I didn't know you Blogged looks like you are just starting. It is pretty fun to see what everyone is up to! I have been trying to get a hold of you about your hair i will keep trying and you can try me again I am sure sometime we will catch one another!
5 comments:
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited that someone else in the family has decided to blog with me. I love your background way fun.
Yay, I have been wondering when you would jump on the band wagon!!! I am not verry good at updating but its fun to be able to peek in on other people occasionally. Hope all is going well, look forward to your next post.
Brit I didn't know you Blogged looks like you are just starting. It is pretty fun to see what everyone is up to! I have been trying to get a hold of you about your hair i will keep trying and you can try me again I am sure sometime we will catch one another!
How about it then? haha
Hey I tagged you. Check out my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment